We are OPEN!
This is a true dream come true for the entire Pure team. At times, it felt like this day would never come and here it is. Our entire team is ecstatic & cannot wait to welcome you back but before we do, it is extremely important to us that you know your health/safety is our top priority. This might be one of the longest emails we have ever sent in our 9 years of business; we so appreciate you taking the time to read through it carefully. For the safety of yourself, our staff & our amazing Pure Community which we call Family.
🔥 The Burning Questions 🔥
When is open date!? We are officially open! Check out our schedule for full details.
Do I have to wear a mask during class?! You are not required or encouraged to wear a mask during class however, we do ask that you wear a mask until you get to your mat.
I'm not ready to go back! What do I do? We 100% understand that. We are continuing to offer our Pure Hot Online memberships which includes new weekly uploads.
Have prices changed? View changes here.
What does the schedule look like? You can view the schedule here.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Things will look a bit different but it is still the Pure people, classes & home that you love. Here are some things to keep in mind before your first visit.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- Pre-book your class online. No walk in spaces are available
- Please sign the new waiver on your MINDBODY Account before your first class
- Review the self assessment health check list here and at the front desk
- If you feel sick or unwell, please cancel your class online
- Arrive fully dressed and ready for class. Showers will be unavailable during this time. Bathrooms are for emergency use only
- Limit personal items being brought to class
- Water is available for purchase
- Bring your own mat and towels, no studio rentals will be available
- Please bring your mask, you will be required to wear it.
ONCE YOU GET HERE
- Please wear a mask in the studio until you get to your mat
- Studio will be open 15 minutes before scheduled class time
- Arrive 10 minutes before class. The door will be locked between classes. Late arrivals will not be permitted to enter
- Remove shoes at the front door
- Sanitize when you arrive
- Please respect physical distancing of 6 feet at the front entrance. One person at a time checking in for class
Warm Class will have max of 20 students
Hot Class will have max of 14 students
- Face the mirror, place the front and centre of your mat on the large sticker
- Please remain on your mat for the duration of class
- We won't be giving hands on assists for now
- After class, please exit the studio single file, with 6 feet minimum between you and the person in front of you
- No lingering or gathering in the community space please
- Front desk staff is managing the coming and going of students, and increased cleaning
- Please make sure you have a credit card on your account for in-studio purchases and late cancels. Account charges will be charged at the end of the month